Dark green or gray for school logo shirts and polos.
- Must have long or short sleeves.
- Knit polo-type or woven dress shirts (with collar), blouses, turtlenecks.
- Only school T-shirts may be worn without collars.
Blue, black or khaki/tan
- Shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, skirted jumpers.
- Must be plain, solid-color twill, corduroy or denim fabric.
- Traditional dark blue jean color is OK for denim.
- For safety reason, no open toes are allowed.
- A belt is required if the garment has belt loops.
- Shirts (including T-shirts) must be tucked in.
- Shorts/skirts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- Shoes must be safe (laces tied) and have enclosed toes and heels (flip flops, slides, and sandals may not be worn.) No shoe w/wheels (Heelies).
Other Dress Code Rules
Find out what supplies you will need for the school year.
Please contact the front office if you have any questions or comments concerning the supply list.